Oracle WebLogic Server
Oracle WebLogic Server is the latest Java standards-compliant application server with the highest performance and enterprise scalability.
It can provide a robust, and secure environment with high availability for mission-critical enterprise applications, including cloud applications that support advanced data centers.
Features of Oracle WebLogic Server
Oracle WebLogic Server is an application server that takes full advantage of the latest hardware architecture, including 64-bit addressable memory, multi-core computing systems, and high-speed networking. In addition to its compatibility with Oracle Database, it fully supports the latest Java EE specifications and provides a highly reliable, high-quality infrastructure.
Compatibility with Oracle Database -Active GridLink for RAC-.
Oracle WebLogic Server is the only application server with Active GridLink for connectivity with Real Application Clusters (RAC) to take full advantage of the Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) of Oracle Database 11g.
It provides a robust, and secure environment with high availability for cloud applications and other mission-critical enterprise applications.
Full utilization of the RAC environment with Active GridLink
- Integration with Universal Connection Pool (UCP)
- Full Single Client Access Name (SCAN) support
- Fast connection failover (FCF) by notification from RAC
- Run-time connection load balancing (RCLB) considering RAC load conditions
- RAC Instance Affinity for XA Transactions
- RAC Instance Affinity for Web Sessions
Oracle WebLogic Server Product Details
- Oracle WebLogic Suite
- Oracle WebLogic Suite includes Active GridLink for RAC, Oracle Coherence Enterprise Edition, and Java SE Suite and it provides the essential foundation for building and deploying advanced cloud infrastructure. It offers flexibility to easily scale up or down to meet the requirements of a high-performance and large-scale shared infrastructure.
- Oracle WebLogic Server Enterprise Edition
- Oracle WebLogic Server Enterprise Edition has all the features and benefits offered by Oracle WebLogic Server Standard Edition, Java SE, and WebLogic cluster. It also integrates and standardizes applications and servers and creates a pool of Oracle WebLogic Server instances to enhance agility, efficiency, and business collaboration.
- Oracle WebLogic Server Standard Edition
- Oracle WebLogic Server Standard Edition includes Oracle TopLink, Oracle Application Development Framework, Oracle Web Tier, and core WebLogic Server and it provides an easy-to-manage runtime platform with reliability, availability, scalability, and industry-leading performance.