WAF Monitoring Service
- In order to keep the websites healthy and widely available while protecting them from unauthorized access, it is necessary to have a system that can maintain the security level of WAF (Web Application Firewall) equipment and monitor unauthorized access to websites in real time to close known vulnerabilities in websites (web applications) as well as to protect websites from new vulnerabilities and security threats.
- We provide the WAF monitoring service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at our security monitoring center, which monitors unauthorized access, monitors and maintains the operation of WAF equipment, and provides operational support to protect customer websites with WAF equipment.
Features of WAF Monitoring Service
The WAF monitoring service performs monitoring operation 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by security engineers who have extensive knowledge of security and web applications.
WAF Monitoring Service Operation Image
(1) Continuous security and equipment monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- After tuning (eliminating) the false detection and erroneous interception of normal communication before providing the service, WAF equipment that maintains the security level continuously monitors unauthorized access to websites.
- If normal communication is false-detected or erroneously intercepted during operation due to web application or content modification, tuning will be performed as appropriate and the false detection or erroneous interception will be eliminated.
(2) Maintenance operations such as signature update, patch application, backup, and version upgrade
- We will update the signature and firmware, and perform the maintenance work as needed to ensure that WAF equipment can address new vulnerabilities and attack patterns.
- In the event of hardware failure of WAF equipment, our maintenance personnel will replace it with new one and perform restoration work.
(3) Emergency reporting to customer when critical alerts are detected
- If a high-risk alert is detected and the security engineer determines that the customer website is affected, an emergency report will be promptly sent to the customer.
(4) Reporting operation and monitoring status
- Alert summary and detailed information is provided on a monthly or daily basis.
⑤ Alert Reference Viewer
- We provide an alert reference viewer so that customers can check alert status in real time by themselves.
Alert Reference Viewer Image
Benefits pf WAF Monitoring Services to Customers
- By monitoring events detected by the WAF 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at our security monitoring center, security maintenance and operation costs for the customer reduce significantly.
- WAF equipment is kept up-to-date, and accurate emergency reports are given by the WAF monitoring service, which helps to strengthen the security measures of customer web servers.
Flow of WAF Monitoring Service Introduction
|Hold a meeting and collect information||Construction||Operation|
|Confirm the network environment of customer, information about the environment to be monitored, and contact information according to the content.||Set up the policy according to the results of the interview, verify the operation, and test the connection with the security monitoring center.||Provide emergency report on alerts affecting the system, present reports, update signatures, perform tuning.|
*This service is registered under "Information Security Service Standards Examination and Registration System" by the Japan Security Audit Association (JASA), a non-profit organization, which conducts the audit and registration.