INTELLILINK EDR Security Monitoring and Operation Service
(Applicable product: Tanium)
What is Tanium?
Tanium is an integrated endpoint management solution that can be installed in combination with multiple modules on endpoints in the customer environment, enabling everything from cyber hygiene to threat hunting.
What can be achieved with Tanium?
Tanium can be installed by selecting only the necessary modules according to the application of each customer.
Features of Tanium
(1) Promptly acquires necessary information
- Tanium can collect a variety of information in real time.
- Are there any endpoints to which specific Windows security patches are not applied?
- Are there any endpoints where malicious files with specific hash values are stored?
Questions set on the Tanium management server are delivered to endpoints to be managed via a unique "linear chain" of Tanium and can be answered within tens of seconds.
(2) Batch processing for endpoints
- Tanium can perform batch processing for endpoints under management.
When an urgent Windows security patch is released or when you want to distribute business applications in batches, Tanium can perform batch processing for endpoints under management.
- The unique logic of Tanium provides the ability to deliver files in a distributed manner. This reduces the load on the network even for sites with low bandwidth, and enables management of endpoints in remote locations.
Operational services provided by INTELLILINK using Tanium
- We use Tanium to provide the following main operational services
- Detection of unmanaged terminals
- Forced application of Windows security patches
- Simultaneous investigation of all terminals using hash values
- Network quarantine/release of terminals
Benefits to Customers from this Service
(1) Flexible response to customer requests
- Tanium provides a rich management and information collection function for endpoints. To make effective use of this feature, we flexibly respond to customer requests for endpoint management.
(2) Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Our monitoring center operators resident 24 hours a day, 365 days a year can also set and execute endpoint network quarantine and emergency Windows OS security patch application in the Tanium.
Flow of Service Introduction
|Through the implementation of the PoC, we will study how to make the best use of Tanium in the customer environment.||The useful utilization method obtained from the results of the Tanium system construction and PoC will be reflected as the initial settings.||Monitoring center operators operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and respond promptly in the event of unforeseen circumstances.|