VOISTAGE Multimedia Box VS-421MB
Basic Software Ver. 9
- Compatibility with Ver.8 is preserved, so there is no need to rebuild the application
- Support for 3 new text-to-speech options (VoiceText /AI Talk /FineSpeech)
The depth has been reduced by about 60mm
Equipped with DIP switches
Dip switches can be set to fix the order of each device when operating multiple devices.
Expanding system possibilities from PCI to USB
USB 2.0 is used as the host interface. As there is no longer a need to pursue compatibility between expansion boards and PC servers as in the past, the degree of freedom in system construction is greatly increased. The new system has further enhanced PC compatibility and maintenance and expandability of the system.
The USB interface can be easily connected to a variety of PCs without being limited by physical space in the PC casing, bus format, or compatibility, as is the case with PCI boards.
Compact A5 size housing and flexible expandability
The main unit width is 135 mm, the height is 40 mm, the depth is 210 mm, and the weight is 990 g. Up to three units can be mounted in a 19-inch rack (1U), and up to eight units can be connected. USB interface allows easy expansion. It is ideal for small start systems.
First in the industry*5-year worry-free warranty
User registration increases the warranty period from one year to five years. The product may be repaired any number of times during the term without incurring additional charges for malfunctions that occur during normal use.
- *As of May 2015. Industry is a domestic CTI board manufacturer. (According to our research)
User registration can be done easily on the web, and a 5-year warranty card will be emailed back to you.
Standard support for full-scale functions
New basic software Ver. 9 is included as standard. It supports various functions such as number display support, voice recognition, and high-speed fax processing. The cost value that only VOISTAGE can offer can be realized even in this compact box.
For systems and services in various fields
Combined with small-factor PCs, it can be operated in previously inaccessible cramped environments. For example, in the reception counter of a clinic or in a small office. It can meet a wide range of needs and applications, regardless of the installation environment.
- For product ordering and reservation reception systems for stores and distribution companies
- For consultation appointment reception systems in hospitals and clinics, etc.
- For sales support in small offices such as SOHO and insurance agencies
- For municipal and public-sector information-guidance systems
- For various FAX services, FAX servers and FAX-OCR systems
For large scale and full-scale systems
It supports all the functions of multimedia cards, enabling the construction of a full-fledged CTI system as an alternative to multimedia cards. It can flexibly support systems that require large-scale and flexible line operation, and can easily locate, switch, and recover from malfunctions making it reliable in the event of line failure. It meets a wide range of needs and applications.
- To the primary receptionist at the call center
- FAX order center for paperless operation
- For simultaneous phone calls to many destinations
For these needs
- The reception area is far too cramped to accommodate a large system!
- Multimedia box...Connected to the host via USB cable. Combined with a small server, the system can be operated in a compact space.
- I'd like to implement it on a departmental basis, but with frequent transfers and modifications...
- Multimedia box...A wide range of small lines/variety of services is available. Easy to move the installation location or expand/reduce the scale. It flexibly responds to fluctuations in the operating environment.
- I want to keep costs down and use my idle PC as a server!
- Multimedia box...It can be connected to and operated with a variety of PCs equipped with USB 2.0 ports. No need to build a new server. Sales support can be started immediately using familiar PCs, and existing equipment can be utilized without waste.
- We want to consider full-scale operations after we see how the business goes!
- Multimedia box...Hardware configuration can be started from a minimum, and expansion is simple because of the device-by-device connection. It is ideal for small-start operations, as it does not require additional PCs for each additional line. It also supports full-scale operation in a server room using a 19-inch rack.
- In case of line failure, maintenance is a hassle!
- Multimedia box...There is no need to open the PC and remove and install the board like a telephony board, and no specialized knowledge is required. Equipped with an operating status lamp on the front panel, it is easy to locate and switch to the fault location without stopping service.
|Line interface||Applicable lines||Subscriber telephone line (2-wire)|
|Number of connected lines||4 lines|
|Polarity reversal||Equipped with detection function|
|Caller ID||Equipped with detection function|
|Dialing||DTMF tone||16 digits 0-9, *, #, ABCD standard|
|Signal Level||Line network and compatibility|
|Transmission rate||Max. 7 digits per second|
|Pulse rate||10/20 pulses per second|
|Voice function||Data rate||PCM8:64kbps, PCM16:128kbps, μ-law:64kbps|
|Dial pulse recognition||Automatic identification and recognition of DP-10/DP-20/DTMF after line connection|
|Tone detection||DTMF||16 digits 0-9, *, #, ABCD standard
Minimum Pause 30ms
|Single Frequency||Detection||Capable of detecting CNG and CED in FAX signals|
|FAX function||Applicable Standards||ITU-T Recommendation: T.4, T.6, T.30
V.17, V.29, V.27ter, V.21, V.34 compliant
|Other person on the line||Facsimile machine compatible with SuperG3 standard or G3 standard|
|Image Size||A4, B4, A3|
|Compression method||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Scanning line density||Normal : 200 x 100 dpi
Fine : 200 x 200 dpi
Super Fine: 200 x 400 dpi
|Dimensions and weight||External dimensions H x W x L (mm)||135×40×210(mm) *Height excluding rubber feet|
|Host Interface||USB2.0 (*)||Series B connector x 1 Hi-Speed compatibility|
|Status indicator LED||Line status||Line status ch1-4 (green), operating status (green), abnormal status (red)|
|USB status||Operating status (green) (*)|
|Power status||Power LED (green)|
|Power supply conditions||Operating power supply||AC100V±10％ 50/60Hz|
|Power cable||Power cable length: 1500 mm (±50 mm)
Power plug shape: 2P
|Operating environment||Supported OS||Windows7/Server2008R2/Server2012R2|
|JATE Application Number||A15-0067001|
|VCCI||Class A information technology equipment|
- *Specifications are subject to change without notice for improvement.